Henniker Plasma will be at the 11th European Adhesion Conference
EURADH 2016 Adhesion ’16
The 11th European Adhesion Conference and 13th International Triennial Conference on the Science and Technology of Adhesion and Adhesives
We are proud and excited to announce that Henniker Plasma will be a headline sponsor at the upcoming conference on the science and technology of adhesion and adhesives. As the UK’s leading manufacturer of plasma treatment equipment to improve adhesion we are delighted to be supporting this event in Glasgow in late September 2016.
Henniker will also have an exhibition stand throughout the event where we will showcase our latest products and technology, so if you would like to discuss your plasma treatment requirements to improve adhesion then please visit us at the show!
These highly respected conference series will return to the historic city of Glasgow in September 2016, Both the EURADH and the SAA’s Adhesion Conference series cover all aspects of the science and technology of adhesion and adhesives, including:
- Adhesion in the marine environment
- Adhesives for electronic applications
- Advances in adhesive materials: structural and pressure sensitive adhesives
- Bio-adhesion and biomedical adhesion
- Engineering aspects of adhesion and engineering applications
- Environmental and ecological aspects
- Fundamental aspects of adhesion
- Industrial aspects
- Innovative designs and applications
- Mechanical properties of bonded joints including joint design and durability
- Nanotechnology as applied to adhesives
- New crosslinking chemistries and novel polymer structures used in adhesives
- Quality procedures, testing and standardisation
- Science, technology and properties of surfaces
We look forward to seeing you there!