Henniker Plasma sponsor 14th International Adhesion Conference
The 14th International Triennial Conference on the Science and Technology of Adhesion and Adhesives.
Following the success of the Adhesion conferences, held on a triennial basis since 1980, the 14th in the series of international conferences, Adhesion ’19 will take place in Bristol.
Henniker Plasma are a headline sponsor at the upcoming event and they will be attending with a small tabletop exhibit showcasing their latest products and technology. If you would like to discuss your requirements to improve adhesion then please visit their stand.
The scientific committee, which is drawn from specialists well-known to the international adhesion community and is chaired by Steve Millington, has requested papers on all aspects of the science and technology of adhesion and adhesives, including:
• Adhesion in the marine environment
• Adhesives for electronic applications
• Advances in adhesive materials: structural and pressure-sensitive adhesives
• Bio-adhesion and biomedical adhesion
• Engineering aspects of adhesion and engineering applications
• Environmental and ecological aspects
• Fundamental aspects of adhesion
• Industrial aspects
• Innovative designs and applications
• Mechanical properties of bonded joints including joint design and durability
• Nanotechnology as applied to adhesives
• New crosslinking chemistries and novel polymer structures used in adhesives
• Quality procedures, testing and standardisation
• Science, technology and properties of surfaces