Plasma Coatings Systems
We offer a wide range of Plasma Coating Systems, processes and associated equipment. They can be delivered as general purpose tools for research, with a variety of options, or with a completely developed and trialled process for any given application and any specific surface property.
Our range of plasma coating systems are available with options such as multiple loading trays, rotary drum chambers and powder handling facilities. We have a wealth of real-world experience in coatings processes and our experts are on hand to provide advice and support for any given application. Our plasma process library is extensive and we are always happy to discuss and provide real-world examples of water repellent coatings, permanently hydrophilic coatings, low friction coatings and other specific functional plasma coatings.
plasma coating system options:
- Chamber volumes up to 150L
- Multiple internal electrode configurations
- Functional plasma coatings
- PLC control with HMI interface
- Continuously variable power output
- Permission level access
- Recipe driven process
examples of available processes
- water and oil repellent coatings
- permanently hydrophilic coatings
- low friction coatings
- functional coatings for increased binding